Children are accepted regardless of race, religion or nationality.
Children must be 15 mos. old by Sept. 1, 2021 and walking independently to enroll at Becker for the fall semester, and 15 mos. by Dec. 1, 2021, to enroll in the spring Young Toddler Tuesday/Thursday class.
**Children applying for Threes, Pre-K and Kindergarten must submit a Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Admissions applications are accepted anytime during the school year. All prospective families, including those with siblings of current students, must complete an application for admission for their child and submit the $25 application fee. This is the first step in our admission process. Applications are not held over from year to year.
- Contact Judy Lazor at email@example.com for more information about Becker School.
- Priority registration is offered to members of Congregation Emanu El, families currently enrolled at Becker, their siblings and siblings of former Becker students. When priority registration ends, spaces are offered to other families who have submitted admission applications.
- If places become available in your child’s grade level for the school year, an acceptance email with information on how to register will be emailed to you. Your registration for Becker School and the $250 non-refundable registration fee will be due within two weeks of receiving the email.
- Registration for the spring semester will begin in November 2021.